BLING is all the rage right now in wedding trends, as is monograms. Why not combine the two for a stunning, personalized monogrammed bouquet wrap? It’s easy, and this look can be accomplished for under $25.00- no kidding!
BLING is all the rage right now in wedding trends, as is monograms. Why not combine the two for a stunning, personalized wedding bouquet?? It’s easy, and this look can be accomplished for under $15.00- no kidding!
- Plain Bouquet Wrap
- Hot-Fix Crystal Setter
- 3MM glass hot-fix crystals
- chalk or air-solable marking pen
- Purchased or home-made stencil
I just happened to have found a cute monogram stencil at a yard sale, but it’s easy to make your own. You can pick a font on your computer (an elegant script works well) and size it to your wrap. (This one is about 4” high.) Print it out and poke holes with an awl or 1/8 paper punch to make the shape.
First of all, get your hot-fix crystal-setter ready (read my review and tips on using it here.) Make sure the 3MM tip is screwed in, and then plug in and turn on the tool, keeping it in the stand- and out of your way- to heat up.
To mark you wrap, lay it down on the middle of the wrap and tape it down with clear tape. Using your air-dissolving marking pen or tailorsâ€™ chalk, mark the stencil.
See those little pin-dots? That’s where we’re going to apply our awesome crystals to totally bling it out!
I finished this in less than 15 minutes. SO easy! And it looks like a million bucks, too!
Disclosure: I designed this craft as a member of the CraftsUnleashed design team which provided me with the supplies Links above are affiliate links.
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017