BLING is all the rage right now in wedding trends, as is monograms. Why not combine the two for a stunning, personalized monogrammed bouquet wrap? It’s easy, and this look can be accomplished for under $25.00- no kidding!
BLING is all the rage right now in wedding trends, as is monograms. Why not combine the two for a stunning, personalized wedding bouquet?? It’s easy, and this look can be accomplished for under $15.00- no kidding!
- Plain Bouquet Wrap
- Hot-Fix Crystal Setter
- 3MM glass hot-fix crystals
- chalk or air-solable marking pen
- Purchased or home-made stencil
I just happened to have found a cute monogram stencil at a yard sale, but it’s easy to make your own. You can pick a font on your computer (an elegant script works well) and size it to your wrap. (This one is about 4” high.) Print it out and poke holes with an awl or 1/8 paper punch to make the shape.
First of all, get your hot-fix crystal-setter ready (read my review and tips on using it here.) Make sure the 3MM tip is screwed in, and then plug in and turn on the tool, keeping it in the stand- and out of your way- to heat up.
To mark you wrap, lay it down on the middle of the wrap and tape it down with clear tape. Using your air-dissolving marking pen or tailorsâ€™ chalk, mark the stencil.
See those little pin-dots? That’s where we’re going to apply our awesome crystals to totally bling it out!
I finished this in less than 15 minutes. SO easy! And it looks like a million bucks, too!
Disclosure: I designed this craft as a member of the CraftsUnleashed design team which provided me with the supplies Links above are affiliate links.
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017