I’ve notice that there is a trend for turning your photos into canvas prints lately- but I’ve always wondered if they work. I was approached by UPrinting.com to give it a go….for free…. so how could I turn that down? I’m always a skeptic, and I like to really see for myself if A) the ordering process is relatively pain-free and B) if the finished product holds up.
So since I was specifically evalutating the custom canvas printing feature, I kinda just skimmed past some of the other services and products that UPrinting offers, such as :
- Business Cards
- Canvas Prints
- Counter Cards
- Door Hangers
- Event Tickets
- Gift Certificates
- Greeting Cards
- Hang Tags
- Nightclub Flyers
- Poster Signs
- Rack Cards
- Sales Sheets
- Table Tents
- Vinyl Banners
- Wall Graphics
- Window Clings
- Yard Signs
- UPage: Custom Printing
- UV Printing
That’s a doozy of a list! (Window clings? Really?) So anyway I chose the rolled canvas option and went through the process. Really, I just selected the size, uploaded the photo, and filled out the shipping form. And in 4 days I got my canvas. It only took 1 day to create the canvas, and then 3 days for it to get to me. How awesome is that?
Here’s my photo:
And here is my finished canvas, which measures 16″X20″.
Which, by the way, if you DO want it stretched on a frame, you can order it that way. Very convenient! And you can choose if you want the image to go all the way to the edge, as I did, or if you’d like a 2-inch border.
I’m so impressed with the way this canvas turned out that I’ve already ordered another one. Father’s day is coming up, and I know that some of these gorgeous canvases will make great gifts!
Lastly, I want to share that I tried a photo-to-canvas service using this same photo with another company….and they contacted me to tell me that they couldn’t guarantee the quality of the print due to my use of a iPhone filter. I’m SO impressed that UPrinting.com was able to use my digitally-altered iPhone photo to make a work of art!
Now stay tuned- we’ve got a giveaway coming up soon so you can perhaps win a rolled canvas print of your own. But honestly, this canvas retails for UNDER $26.00- the shipping was the priciest part, at about $10- so I think it’s an amazing price point for a gift.
Do you like this trend? Would you ever try a service like this?
Disclosure-sample provided for review.
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017