Yea! I wrote up a review of these fun, dimensional Pearl Pens by Viva Decor, and it’s up on CraftCritque.com today.
So here’s the deal: go on over and read my review and then come on back hear to leave me a comment on what you thought. I’ll select one comment at random and that crafty gal will win THREE of the pens to try out for themselves!
I’ll pull the name on Friday, May 21st around noon EST. I’ll contact the winner by e-mail so I can get your addy & mail out your goodies. Sound like fun??? Go!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017