Yea! I wrote up a review of these fun, dimensional Pearl Pens by Viva Decor, and it’s up on CraftCritque.com today.
So here’s the deal: go on over and read my review and then come on back hear to leave me a comment on what you thought. I’ll select one comment at random and that crafty gal will win THREE of the pens to try out for themselves!
I’ll pull the name on Friday, May 21st around noon EST. I’ll contact the winner by e-mail so I can get your addy & mail out your goodies. Sound like fun??? Go!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018