Howdy crafters! Today I wanted to show you the six new colors of alcohol inks that were debuted at this last CHA by Tim Holtz and Ranger Ink. If you are not already familiar with alcohol inks, I suggest you check out this review I did of them a while back for CTD.
Check out the video below for more information on these fabulous new colors.
So what do you think, crafters? As I mentioned these are available in packs of three which retail for approximately $9.99 or individual bottles at around $3.50 a piece. Which colors spark your eye the most? As always, let me know in the comments!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015