This past CHA in Anaheim, Ranger Ink and Tim Holtz debuted Mini Distress Ink Pads! These little wonders are great for on-the-go crafters, teachers or anyone that is new to the distress ink world. After playing with these, I absolutely love the versatility they provide and are a great addition to Tim’s line of Distress products. Check out the video below for a quick run-down.
As mentioned above, there are 24 colors available in packs of four at approximately $10.99 per package. I’ve seen these at the big box stores and are available at many online retailers. Let me know what you all think of these new little babies! I know I LOVE them!
I think these would be perfect for those who have yet to try Distress Ink Pads, or someone who wants to build their stamp pad stash on a budget!
What do you think?
Disclosure: Samples provided for review purposes, but all opinions are honest and independent. Links below are affiliate links and your purchase helps support free content on CraftTestDummies.com.
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015