Hello crafters! Today I wanted to show you the six new colors of Dylusions ink sprays! There were already 18 colors from the Dylusions line so these new six make 24 total. New to Dylusions? Check out this review by Jenny and learn the basics about these awesome sprays. I am a huge fan of Dylusions sprays because their bright, poppy colors and hues jump off the page!
The new colors are chopped pesto, slate grey, pomegranate seed, tangerine dream, polished jade and ground coffee. With the exception of polished jade, these colors remind me a bit of a Fall pallette. Check out the video below where I show some fun tips and techniques using these new colors!
So what do you think, crafters? These new colors are approximately $5 a bottle and they last forever! You can find them at multiple online retailers and can be found in some of your big box craft stores like JoAnns and Hobby Lobby. Let me know if you have any questions or comments and have a crafty day!
Disclosure: Product provided for review.
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015