Today’s review is a fun one for me- I’m reviewing the Pick Punch that my dear, sweet son bought me for Christmas last year. I geeked out when I saw it in a catalog because it’s a great way to reuse old bank cards, gift cards etc. And you all know that I love “green” crafts!
For those of you who don’t know me in “real life,” I’ve played guitar since I was 14, and spent 15 years as a professional clinical Music Therapist. I’ve used-and lost- a LOT of picks over the years. Where was this way-back-when??
I decided that the best way to review the Pick Punch was just to show you…. so here’s my review.
If you want to purchase the Pick Punch, there are multiple styles- I have and reviewed the “351” style. It retails for $24.95 plus shipping and handling.Â There is also a “jazz style” available- it’s a little pointier. If you are serious about making guitar picks specifically, there are also sanding blocks and sheets of polycarbonate and acetate that will yield results that are like what you can buy at the store.
As for me, I’m going to keep experimenting with the Pick Punch just because I love the shape Stay tuned for some tutorials…
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017