Today’s review is a fun one for me- I’m reviewing the Pick Punch that my dear, sweet son bought me for Christmas last year. I geeked out when I saw it in a catalog because it’s a great way to reuse old bank cards, gift cards etc. And you all know that I love “green” crafts!
For those of you who don’t know me in “real life,” I’ve played guitar since I was 14, and spent 15 years as a professional clinical Music Therapist. I’ve used-and lost- a LOT of picks over the years. Where was this way-back-when??
I decided that the best way to review the Pick Punch was just to show you…. so here’s my review.
If you want to purchase the Pick Punch, there are multiple styles- I have and reviewed the “351” style. It retails for $24.95 plus shipping and handling.Â There is also a “jazz style” available- it’s a little pointier. If you are serious about making guitar picks specifically, there are also sanding blocks and sheets of polycarbonate and acetate that will yield results that are like what you can buy at the store.
As for me, I’m going to keep experimenting with the Pick Punch just because I love the shape Stay tuned for some tutorials…
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018