Ok, so this is a little off the topic of crafts. But I’ve been getting questions as to how I set up my space to film tutorials for YouTube, so I wanted to pull back the curtain so to speak and share my video set up for you.
Of course, I did this by making…. a video! Hop down to see the links to the products I use.
The links are in a grey Amazon Widget- give the box a minute to load AND make sure you don’t have Adblocker enabled.
Handy Affiliate Links:
First– I think THIS is the closest to my original boom arm- it’s from B&G:
Just let me know if you have any questions!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018