I love me some cool recycling crafts. And as an avid newspaper reader, I really have a LOT of paper to recycle at the end of the week! This week though, I’m going to pull some out and try this idea from Vicki Howell on making yarn.
Don’t have a drop spindle? Don’t worry. Folks at Spindle and Wheel have a tutorial on how to make one from recycled CDs! Yes, folks, this post is a two-fer!
I think this is SUPER cool- I hope you’ll try it!
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017