I love me some cool recycling crafts. And as an avid newspaper reader, I really have a LOT of paper to recycle at the end of the week! This week though, I’m going to pull some out and try this idea from Vicki Howell on making yarn.
Don’t have a drop spindle? Don’t worry. Folks at Spindle and Wheel have a tutorial on how to make one from recycled CDs! Yes, folks, this post is a two-fer!
I think this is SUPER cool- I hope you’ll try it!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018