My son has been learning to fold Origami at school this year, and he came up with this idea for his class Valentine’s all on his own. He’s made folded hearts with a little note tucked inside, and a foil-wrapped chocolate candy attached to the outside as an embellishment.
To make each Valentine, you’ll need:
- a piece of scrapbooking paper, cut to 6 inches X 6 inches
- 3 glue dot-style adhesives (I used the Aleene’s dry adhesives)
- 1 foil-wrapped candy
My son made one for each kid in his class- plus the teacher- but these are super- cute and easy, and if you’ve got 10 minutes you can whip up one or two to show some love.
We made a little video to walk you through it:
It’s really not too late to get folding! Enjoy….
For more cool Valentine’s Crafts, visit this round-up on FaveCrafts!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018