I have been a crazy person crafting for V-day…but not just on my own blog! So I thought I’d round up some of my crafty goodies to share with you here. Most of them are really easy, and use things you might have on hand, so you’ve got a good chance of actually getting these done by Valentine’s day!
Fun Felt Chair covers: some felt yardage, two seams, and you’re DONE. You can glue on the hearts or use felt stickers to make it go even faster…
These are little needle cases or mini sewing kits you can sent as a “heart-felt” thank you! Full post HERE.
Sweet little hairclips you can make in a snap- what could be cuter? Full tutorial HERE.
Make your kid’s Valentine’s Day even a little sweeter by dressing up juice boxes for the class party. They can double as Valentine’s cards, as we did here, or you can just make up one or two to tell the children in your life how special they are. Read my full post HERE.
This is craft I made using the Cricut and some craft vinyl- when V-day is over, I just peel off the stickers and re-dress it for another holiday.
I know these tissue-wrapped candy Kisses(tm) are an oldie but a goodie, but really- they are a great craft to make with kids for teachers, class parties…all those special folks in their lives. Step-by-step directions HERE.
I literally made this craft for CraftsUnleashed (where I serve as the managing editor & craft concierge) with left-overs from other projects. (You can also recycle those heart-shaped candy boxes & make these for next year!) See how HERE.
I love me some crystal, sparkly earrings…so I whipped these up in no time. You can, too! Read the instructions HERE.
As you can see, I’ve been a busy girl…now go get busy yourself making some great crafts!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018