So you knew this was coming – Valentine’s day cards with heart yo-yo’s on them! I used the smaller heart yo-yo maker, and whipped up two for my cards to Mom and Sis.
I used some Strathmore cards (just watercolor paper card blanks) and a smudged on some chalks to create the background. I also dusted on some pearl-ex gold powder to add some shimmer to it. I added some felt lace and photo corners, and then cut a 2 1/2 square window. I affixed the yo-yo with button embellishment to the “inside” of the card, so it’s still there when you open the front cover.
It’s not a very fancy card, but charming nonetheless!
To see my review of the Clover Heart Yo-Yo maker, click here.
To see my other Yo-Yo Crafts, click here.
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017