I love to make cards! So easy, so fun, and so many opportunities to play with different themes, techniques and embellishments. I hauled out my Valentine’s/Love themed papercrafting box and started to play.
I keep my themed/holiday paper, tools, stamps, and embellishments in the same box so that I can easily find them when I need them. And put them away, too. That’s all part of my 2013 crafty resolutions.
I get the Operation Write Home emails, and recently copied some of the sketches to get my juices flowing. I can’t find one of them, but here’s the one I used first:
And here a few cards I made:
But really, that was just the tip of the iceberg. (And what was on my table when I took the Instagram pic.) Want to see all of them? Watch this little video I made and you’ll hear more about the tools and techniques I used.
If you have any questions or comments, I”d love to hear from you. Have you started working on your Valentine’s Day cards and crafts yet?
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017