I love to make cards! So easy, so fun, and so many opportunities to play with different themes, techniques and embellishments. I hauled out my Valentine’s/Love themed papercrafting box and started to play.
I keep my themed/holiday paper, tools, stamps, and embellishments in the same box so that I can easily find them when I need them. And put them away, too. That’s all part of my 2013 crafty resolutions.
I get the Operation Write Home emails, and recently copied some of the sketches to get my juices flowing. I can’t find one of them, but here’s the one I used first:
And here a few cards I made:
But really, that was just the tip of the iceberg. (And what was on my table when I took the Instagram pic.) Want to see all of them? Watch this little video I made and you’ll hear more about the tools and techniques I used.
If you have any questions or comments, I”d love to hear from you. Have you started working on your Valentine’s Day cards and crafts yet?
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017