I love to make cards! So easy, so fun, and so many opportunities to play with different themes, techniques and embellishments. I hauled out my Valentine’s/Love themed papercrafting box and started to play.
I keep my themed/holiday paper, tools, stamps, and embellishments in the same box so that I can easily find them when I need them. And put them away, too. That’s all part of my 2013 crafty resolutions.
I get the Operation Write Home emails, and recently copied some of the sketches to get my juices flowing. I can’t find one of them, but here’s the one I used first:
And here a few cards I made:
But really, that was just the tip of the iceberg. (And what was on my table when I took the Instagram pic.) Want to see all of them? Watch this little video I made and you’ll hear more about the tools and techniques I used.
If you have any questions or comments, I”d love to hear from you. Have you started working on your Valentine’s Day cards and crafts yet?
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017