I love to make cards! So easy, so fun, and so many opportunities to play with different themes, techniques and embellishments. I hauled out my Valentine’s/Love themed papercrafting box and started to play.
I keep my themed/holiday paper, tools, stamps, and embellishments in the same box so that I can easily find them when I need them. And put them away, too. That’s all part of my 2013 crafty resolutions.
I get the Operation Write Home emails, and recently copied some of the sketches to get my juices flowing. I can’t find one of them, but here’s the one I used first:
And here a few cards I made:
But really, that was just the tip of the iceberg. (And what was on my table when I took the Instagram pic.) Want to see all of them? Watch this little video I made and you’ll hear more about the tools and techniques I used.
If you have any questions or comments, I”d love to hear from you. Have you started working on your Valentine’s Day cards and crafts yet?
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018