Last week I gave you an overview of the PixSxan Mat, showing you how it scanned & cut out shapes. Today I have a LIVE demo for you, via screen capture. This 8-minute demo is for folks who might want start scanning, but who may be intimidated- but I’ll walk you through it!
In this video, I walk you through how to import your file, which icons to use, how to trace, and even adding an offset (border) around a stamped image.
And if you are wondering how this process stacks up to the Brother Scan N Cut, stay tuned…. I have a comparison in the works.
I hope you found this helpful- I know that some crafters are a bit tech-adverse, and sometimes seeing someone go though the process with you step-by-step helps make it less intimidating.
OH…and if any of you have a better shortcut for the “offset” thing…. please let me know!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018