Today I have the third installment of the Envelope Punch Board Saga. As you may recall, the Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers took CHA by storm and generated quite the buzz. I then got to take one home to test out.
At that time I discovered that there were some measurements that were off- and offered you, the readers, how to fix those errors. (If you’d like, read the post and view that video here.)
Got a slew of questions on that post and video asking if all the boards were mis-marked, if WRMK were coming out with a V.2, and if there were going to be correction stickers. Well, now I have some answers for you!
First: YES, THE BOARDS THAT ARE BEING SHIPPED NOW ARE MARKED CORRECTLY.
Second: Right now, there is no mention of a V2.
Third: If you DID happen to purchase the first round of Envelope Punch Boards (that have the mis-markings) you can email WRMK and ask for a correction sticker at customerservice@weronthenet.
If you’d prefer just to print your own, click this link: http://www.weronthenet.com/File/View/611bf9ef-9ce0-48bb-98d5-2d8b6d658ea9
Now… ready for the update video?
So… there you go. As mentioned in the video, I found 8 differences in the markings. The company told me that the old version (with the exclusion of the 3X3 envelope, which was just incorrect) had markings that made the envelopes snug. The newer ones give you a bit more wiggle room.
Also… I found one more tip that will help you make the most accurate envelopes. When lining up the “foot” of the tool on the score line, make sure it’s aligned RIGHT ON TOP of the score line. See the photo below:
I’d love to hear any questions or concerns you might have. Feel free to comment below!
Still need some help? I made this video with some additional tips!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017