Remember that part in Alice in Wonderland when she finds the little cake that says “Eat Me?” Well, that passage sparked my creativity this week and, paired with my new love of Collage Clay by Plaid, I was inspired to upcycle a mint tin and create today’s tutorial for you!
For this tutorial you’ll need:
- MOD PODGE Plaid Collage Clay
- Golden Artist Colors – Light Molding Paste
- palette knife
- old gift card
- piping bags and tips
- candy-themed buttons or charms
- MOD PODGE Drizzle Paint
- Puffy paints
- Glitter (optional)
- recycled tin
Now, I could take a ga-jillion photos…but I’d rather just show you in a video!
Have fun, and if you have any questions, just ask!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017