Remember that part in Alice in Wonderland when she finds the little cake that says “Eat Me?” Well, that passage sparked my creativity this week and, paired with my new love of Collage Clay by Plaid, I was inspired to upcycle a mint tin and create today’s tutorial for you!
For this tutorial you’ll need:
- MOD PODGE Plaid Collage Clay
- Golden Artist Colors – Light Molding Paste
- palette knife
- old gift card
- piping bags and tips
- candy-themed buttons or charms
- MOD PODGE Drizzle Paint
- Puffy paints
- Glitter (optional)
- recycled tin
Now, I could take a ga-jillion photos…but I’d rather just show you in a video!
Have fun, and if you have any questions, just ask!
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017