Remember that part in Alice in Wonderland when she finds the little cake that says “Eat Me?” Well, that passage sparked my creativity this week and, paired with my new love of Collage Clay by Plaid, I was inspired to upcycle a mint tin and create today’s tutorial for you!
For this tutorial you’ll need:
- MOD PODGE Plaid Collage Clay
- Golden Artist Colors – Light Molding Paste
- palette knife
- old gift card
- piping bags and tips
- candy-themed buttons or charms
- MOD PODGE Drizzle Paint
- Puffy paints
- Glitter (optional)
- recycled tin
Now, I could take a ga-jillion photos…but I’d rather just show you in a video!
Have fun, and if you have any questions, just ask!
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017