Remember that part in Alice in Wonderland when she finds the little cake that says “Eat Me?” Well, that passage sparked my creativity this week and, paired with my new love of Collage Clay by Plaid, I was inspired to upcycle a mint tin and create today’s tutorial for you!
For this tutorial you’ll need:
- MOD PODGE Plaid Collage Clay
- Golden Artist Colors – Light Molding Paste
- palette knife
- old gift card
- piping bags and tips
- candy-themed buttons or charms
- MOD PODGE Drizzle Paint
- Puffy paints
- Glitter (optional)
- recycled tin
Now, I could take a ga-jillion photos…but I’d rather just show you in a video!
Have fun, and if you have any questions, just ask!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018