If you caught yesterday’s post, you know that we took a stroll through the new product showcase and a few caught our eye- the UNICORN SPIT! Yep, that’s the name! What it IS is a water-based gel stain that works amazingly on both porous AND non-porous surfaces. So while you would assume it would work great on unfinished wood, cardboard, paper, canvas and fabric, you might be surprised to know that it also works great on glass, metal and tile.
From her website:
Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain and Glaze in One™ by Shimmershell’s Eclectic Inc. is the only vibrantly colored wood stain on the market today. If you are looking to bring back life in an old piece of furniture, or looking to have a truly unique piece, look no further.
Unicorn SPiT™ is absolutely the best way to make your special piece truly unique. With a wide variety of colors, easy application and the ability to mix and match to create your own colors our Signature Gel Stain™ is simple the best in vibrant color stain.
Let’s take a peek:
The video footage is shot on the show floor that is filled with eager store owners, designers, and company reps. We can’t always get close enough to get great audio, and sometimes we are SO close that we have to move the camera around and “chase the action.” Please be kind in your critique of our video skills- after all, we go on our own dime so that you can enjoy the show vicariously through us for FREE. Please support us by watching the ads before the videos start- it’s how we pay for our plane ticket. Thank you!
And if you’d like to read more of Michelle’s inspiring story or how she generously gives to worthy institutions, check out her story here. And lucky for YOU, you can shop right on her site! And you can also use this handy shop locator to find retailers near you.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
Jan Scholl says
I bought this last year. My grand kids were crossed out!
Jan Scholl LOL!!! OMG!!! I can’t stop laughing…..I thought the spit was funny. Hubby and I were trying to figure out what they would call it in French and I had him rolling on the floor!! (we live in Montreal where every label is only in French but their translation sometimes leaves a lot to be desired…who thinks up these names!!!