If you caught yesterday’s post, you know that we took a stroll through the new product showcase and a few caught our eye- the UNICORN SPIT! Yep, that’s the name! What it IS is a water-based gel stain that works amazingly on both porous AND non-porous surfaces. So while you would assume it would work great on unfinished wood, cardboard, paper, canvas and fabric, you might be surprised to know that it also works great on glass, metal and tile.
From her website:
Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain and Glaze in One™ by Shimmershell’s Eclectic Inc. is the only vibrantly colored wood stain on the market today. If you are looking to bring back life in an old piece of furniture, or looking to have a truly unique piece, look no further.
Unicorn SPiT™ is absolutely the best way to make your special piece truly unique. With a wide variety of colors, easy application and the ability to mix and match to create your own colors our Signature Gel Stain™ is simple the best in vibrant color stain.
Let’s take a peek:
The video footage is shot on the show floor that is filled with eager store owners, designers, and company reps. We can’t always get close enough to get great audio, and sometimes we are SO close that we have to move the camera around and “chase the action.” Please be kind in your critique of our video skills- after all, we go on our own dime so that you can enjoy the show vicariously through us for FREE. Please support us by watching the ads before the videos start- it’s how we pay for our plane ticket. Thank you!
And if you’d like to read more of Michelle’s inspiring story or how she generously gives to worthy institutions, check out her story here. And lucky for YOU, you can shop right on her site! And you can also use this handy shop locator to find retailers near you.
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017