Last January at CHA I drooled all over myself when I saw the Fabric Creations line from Plaid. The stamps looked just like authentic wood stamping blocks (and actually cast from original wood ones, too!) You can imagine how I jumped for joy when these beauties hit my doorstep last week.
Disclosure: Samples provided for review purposes; however my opinions are honest and my own and based on my first-hand experience. I was not financially compensated for this video nor does the product company have any control over it’s content.
This is the first video in a series of three- today we’ll look at all of the lovely designs, products, and ink colors in the line. Tomorrow, I’ll give you a full overview of the stamps and how they work with different media and surfaces, and lastly I’ll review the ink and how it works on different fabrics and with washing.
Sit back and enjoy this 5 minute video and leave me your thoughts and comments!
So just some info from Plaid:
Fabric Creations™ Block Printing Stamps: Fabric Creations™ block printing stamps are great design tools for creating one-of-a-kind, artisan crafted textile projects. Use your printing blocks for creating unique fashions, quilts, textiles, stitching, embroidery, patchwork, scrapbooking, card making, or printing wrapping paper.
Fabric Creations™ Soft Fabric Inks: Super soft fabric ink is the perfect formulation for stamping, stenciling and brushing on fabric. Use with Fabric Creations™ block printing stamps to create one-of-a-kind, artisan-crafted textile projects. Machine washable. Waterbase and non-toxic.
Fabric Creations™ Tools: Fabric Creations™ Tools enable you to create artisan-crafted textile projects such as unique fashions, quilts, textiles, stitching, embroidery, patchwork, scrapbooking, card making, or printed wrapping paper with ease.
Stay tuned! More detailed information and demos coming your way!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017