Disclosure: this is a sponsored post from Tulip and iLoveToCreate. All opinions are my own. Post may include affiliate links.
Ah, spring! Time to freshen up the house with some new accessories and color. And new pillows are perfect- but they can be SO expensive for a designer look! But I made my own using Tulip For Your Home Soft Fabric Paint from iLoveToCreate. Let me show you how!
It was really easy to do- I was sent the entire kit.
Let me show you in this quick slideshow video!
For those of you who like the photos, here you go!
I love my new pillow and that lovely pewter metallic paint blends perfectly with my decor. And I completed the project in under 2 hours!
Want more cool projects? Check iLoveToCreate for inspiration!
And there is a fun link-up party with even more stenciled projects to inspire you. Enjoy!
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017