After playing around with the Brother Scan N Cut Canvas software (see the link for my video tutorial of that) I got inspired to make a card. I’d watched a video by Jen McGuire using an “inlaid” technique with her thin dies. It occurred to me that you could do the same with your electric die-cutter as well! So I created a Father’s Day “Dad” card using the Inlaid Die-Cutting Technique.
It’s actually really easy.
(By the way, I share how I made the “Dad” image in this video, if you don’t have an image all ready to use. But any image that has a defined outline and an word/phrase or INTERNAL shape will work OK, too.
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017