See, it’s not just me. There is a local teen-ager here in the greater Cleveland, OH area that is making and selling her own line of tote bags! She makes hers out of oilcloth, and sells them at craft shows and some local shops.
HELLO??!!! How great is this? And she’s using some of her proceeds to save up for…. Fashion College! (Don’t ya just love her already?) If you want to support her, she’s selling them by special order. The small ones are $23.00 and the larger ones are $28.00. A bargain! Her e-mail is tashadart at aol dot com.
Read the full article by Kim Crow of the Plain Dealer here.
Craft on Tasha!!!
Related posts: Martha Stewart Tote Bag, JoAnn Market Day BagÂ
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018