See, it’s not just me. There is a local teen-ager here in the greater Cleveland, OH area that is making and selling her own line of tote bags! She makes hers out of oilcloth, and sells them at craft shows and some local shops.
HELLO??!!! How great is this? And she’s using some of her proceeds to save up for…. Fashion College! (Don’t ya just love her already?) If you want to support her, she’s selling them by special order. The small ones are $23.00 and the larger ones are $28.00. A bargain! Her e-mail is tashadart at aol dot com.
Read the full article by Kim Crow of the Plain Dealer here.
Craft on Tasha!!!
Related posts: Martha Stewart Tote Bag, JoAnn Market Day BagÂ
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017