Today I have a cool review for you- TouchFive Markers that I ordered off of the Wish app.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. That means at no extra cost to you, if you purchase something through one of those links, I will receive a small commission.
These are alcohol-based twin-tip markers that are an “off” brand that are a knock-off of Touch Lite or Shin-Han. The upside is that you get the product right from the factory and it’s at a pretty steep discount. Now, I’ve also been told that you can find these markers on Ebay, too!
Get the full scoop in this video:
I really can’t tell you how impressed I am with the TouchFive Markers!
- good color lay-down
- awesome color selection
- color indicator for fine tip
- cap works on both ends
- easy to layer
- low odor
- GREAT VALUE– on the average, .50 per marker!!
Drawbacks? Just a few– if you are ordering from the app, it can take 2-4 weeks to ship from the factory. And I did get one duplicate marker, so really it’s 59, not 60.
So here’s the bottom line- these are EXCELLENT markers for the price- and I bet you couldn’t tell the difference between Copics and the TouchFive Markers if I just showed you the coloring samples. What an amazing set for the money– and I don’t feel bad letting my artist daughter use them, too.
I can’t wait to color some more!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017