Today I have a cool review for you- TouchFive Markers that I ordered off of the Wish app.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. That means at no extra cost to you, if you purchase something through one of those links, I will receive a small commission.
These are alcohol-based twin-tip markers that are an “off” brand that are a knock-off of Touch Lite or Shin-Han. The upside is that you get the product right from the factory and it’s at a pretty steep discount. Now, I’ve also been told that you can find these markers on Ebay, too!
Get the full scoop in this video:
I really can’t tell you how impressed I am with the TouchFive Markers!
- good color lay-down
- awesome color selection
- color indicator for fine tip
- cap works on both ends
- easy to layer
- low odor
- GREAT VALUE– on the average, .50 per marker!!
Drawbacks? Just a few– if you are ordering from the app, it can take 2-4 weeks to ship from the factory. And I did get one duplicate marker, so really it’s 59, not 60.
So here’s the bottom line- these are EXCELLENT markers for the price- and I bet you couldn’t tell the difference between Copics and the TouchFive Markers if I just showed you the coloring samples. What an amazing set for the money– and I don’t feel bad letting my artist daughter use them, too.
I can’t wait to color some more!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018