Today I have a cool review for you- TouchFive Markers that I ordered off of the Wish app.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. That means at no extra cost to you, if you purchase something through one of those links, I will receive a small commission.
These are alcohol-based twin-tip markers that are an “off” brand that are a knock-off of Touch Lite or Shin-Han. The upside is that you get the product right from the factory and it’s at a pretty steep discount. Now, I’ve also been told that you can find these markers on Ebay, too!
Get the full scoop in this video:
I really can’t tell you how impressed I am with the TouchFive Markers!
- good color lay-down
- awesome color selection
- color indicator for fine tip
- cap works on both ends
- easy to layer
- low odor
- GREAT VALUE– on the average, .50 per marker!!
Drawbacks? Just a few– if you are ordering from the app, it can take 2-4 weeks to ship from the factory. And I did get one duplicate marker, so really it’s 59, not 60.
So here’s the bottom line- these are EXCELLENT markers for the price- and I bet you couldn’t tell the difference between Copics and the TouchFive Markers if I just showed you the coloring samples. What an amazing set for the money– and I don’t feel bad letting my artist daughter use them, too.
I can’t wait to color some more!
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017