I can’t believe another year has gone by! I’m always interested in the the posts that have brought folks here to CraftTestDummies. (By the way, did you know that 70% of my visitors are “new” to the site? That is, coming in to read a specific review or tutorial and then never returning. Weird, right?)
Anyway, I digress.
Without further ado, here are the top 10 posts (by pageview) of 2013. Did you see them the first time around?
- Comparison of Stamp Pads on Fabric
- Update on the We R Memory Keepers Punchboard
- Review of the Cricut Expression 2 by ProvoCraft
- Review of the Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers
- How to make “Art Bombs”
- What is Washi Tape? An overview of paper and tissue tape
- Tin Work Ornaments featuring Bic Mark-Its
- Faux Dichroic Sea Glass Pendants
- Carving Eggs with a Dremel
- Review of the Fuse Creativity System from Fiskars
- Tutorial: Mine Craft Images from Perler (Fuse) Beads
- Comparison of Water Brushes
- How to Make Candy Kiss Roses
- Review of Martha Stewart Glass Paints
- Review of Martha Stewart Paints by Plaid
Interestingly, this is the first in in MANY that the Etched Portion Control Wine Glass didn’t make the top 10 or 15. Which makes me a little sad. It’s still a great tutorial!
Just looking at this list I observe:
- Four posts are comparison or “informational” posts.
- Five are straight-up review posts.
- Six posts are tutorials.
What this tells me is that while I only post a tutorial once a week or so, they are some of the most popular posts I’ve written. Perhaps I should up the number of tutorials this year?
Also, it seems that the comparison posts I write stacking up different brands (like the stamp pads, washi tapes, and water pens) are all helpful as well. I’ll make sure to include more of those in 2014 as well.
Do you have any suggestions of what you’d like to see here on CTD this year? As always, I love your comments and look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks for being here!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018