Happy New Year, Crafty friends! I thought it would be fun to do a round-up of the most popular posts on CraftTestDummies in 2011. Of course, if you are a regular here, you might have seen them already….but if not, you’ll enjoy the best-of-the-best right here!
The clear winner by far was my Etched Portion Control Wine Glass…. it got almost 135,000 pageviews this year! I hope you enjoy the year in review. Let’s see them all….
I find it really interesting that it’ evenly split between tutorials and reviews. Maybe I should do more than one tutorial a week next year, no?
What doÂ you think? I’d love to hear with YOUR favorite post of 2011 was!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017