It’s been a while since I’ve posted (lots of kitchen renovation excuses) and to show my contrition, I want to share some goodies with you! I recently got a LOVELY box of Tonic Studios dies and just had to dive back into Periscoping by sharing the unboxing.
Just a quick reminder here- I do live broadcasting via Periscope, and you can catch my live (and chatty) shows there. You can watch them on your mobile device, or on replay on your computer. I also usually publish my videos to YouTube before they show up here on the blog. And sometimes I don’t even share them here, so to get all of the videos straight to your inbox, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and click the gear icon to make sure you get the notifications. Usually it’s 2 videos a week, so it’s not like you’ll be swamped!
Products provided for review purposes; however the brand has no control over the content and I was not paid to review them. Opinions are honest and based on my first-hand experience with the product.
This post may contain affiliate links. That means at no extra cost to you, if you purchase something through one of those links, I will receive a small commission.
So…. I edited down by Periscope a bit to show you the amazing WORD dies they’ve come up with. And I had to play a bit, too! I made all of these (except Enjoy Today) in about an hour. You can probably tell that the Nuvo Drops aren’t even dry yet!
As I mentioned, I DO have Tonic Studios goodies to give away-three, in fact!
It’s going to be a simple giveaway- here are the rules!
- You can leave a comment on this post telling me which card you like best! (That’s ONE entry.)
- If you watched the live Periscope, leave me ANOTHER comment with that “special word or phrase!” (That’s a second entry.)
- If you watched the YouTube video, leave me an ANOTHER separate comment with THAT “special word or phrase.” (That’s a THIRD entry.)
- If you follow me on Instagram, leave me ANOTHER separate comment with THAT “special word or phrase.” (That’s a FOURTH entry.)
- And if we are in some special FB groups, you may see even more “Secret words” for MORE entries!
YES- Upwards of FOUR CHANCES!
Each separate comment is an entry. Using 2-3 “secret words” in one comment will only count as ONE ENTRY.
You must leave separate comments!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. WINNERS ARE:
Comments are closed on this post. Thanks for playing!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018