It’s just not fair- Easter is so freaking early this year! I barely had time to enjoy St. Patrick’s Day yesterday, my birthday is the day after tomorrow, and Easter is this weekend. Ick. Hardly enough time to pull it together to make any crafts and cards. Good thing I just ran across Tipnut‘s site. There is a wealth of good links to projects for decorating eggs, stuff for the house, recipes, and lots of other goodies.
Even though it’s not uber-Eastery, I really liked the link for the Boo-Boo Bunny. It would be so cute to tuck one of these into an Easter basket. Not that I’m anti-candy, but really, there’s only so much you can eat. (I was always the kid that still had Easter candy when Halloween rolled around, and vice-versa. Anyway, check out the link for easy instructions and a cute little poem!
Well, back to the grind… er, pasta machine. I’m checking out my new motorized version, and I’ll have show-and-tell soon!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018