One of the things we LOVE about CHA is the ability to see our favorite designers and all of their new products. For today’s installment of CHA show 2016 coverage, we are hanging out at the Sizzix Booth with Tim Holtz.
Over these FIVE videos, you will see the booth tour, steel rule dies, and framelits. Grab a cuppa, kick back and enjoy!
New Steel Rule Dies:
And the new Vagabond TWO!!
And the Marquee Letter Framelits:
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018