Today I have some wedding favor ideas for you- three fun DIY crafts for a home made wedding that is “Totally Dazzled”- that is made glamorous with rhinestone embellishments from TotallyDazzled.com– our sponsor for this post!
All of these wedding favors feature rhinestone embellishments- mine are from our sponsor TotallyDazzled.com– and they are super sparkly and high-quality. I chose these for my projects, but they have a wide variety of slides, buckles, pins, and buttons in different sizes, styles and finishes.
Most of these crafts use very low-cost items and are easy to make- perfect for your hand made and thrifty sensibilities!
I made you a three-minute video showing you how I made each one!
So easy, right?
And you can find the mini pails, gift pouches, craft sand, shells and candles all at the dollar store, so you can keep your wedding on-track and on-budget! Wouldn’t it be fun to have a wedding favor crafting party? You could invite a few of your bridesmaids over to whip up these DIY favors in a jiffy. And so sparkly, too!
Which is your favorite? I’d love to hear from you! Let’s have a vote….. 🙂
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018