Today I have some wedding favor ideas for you- three fun DIY crafts for a home made wedding that is “Totally Dazzled”- that is made glamorous with rhinestone embellishments from TotallyDazzled.com– our sponsor for this post!
All of these wedding favors feature rhinestone embellishments- mine are from our sponsor TotallyDazzled.com– and they are super sparkly and high-quality. I chose these for my projects, but they have a wide variety of slides, buckles, pins, and buttons in different sizes, styles and finishes.
Most of these crafts use very low-cost items and are easy to make- perfect for your hand made and thrifty sensibilities!
I made you a three-minute video showing you how I made each one!
So easy, right?
And you can find the mini pails, gift pouches, craft sand, shells and candles all at the dollar store, so you can keep your wedding on-track and on-budget! Wouldn’t it be fun to have a wedding favor crafting party? You could invite a few of your bridesmaids over to whip up these DIY favors in a jiffy. And so sparkly, too!
Which is your favorite? I’d love to hear from you! Let’s have a vote….. 🙂
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017