Today I have some wedding favor ideas for you- three fun DIY crafts for a home made wedding that is “Totally Dazzled”- that is made glamorous with rhinestone embellishments from TotallyDazzled.com– our sponsor for this post!
All of these wedding favors feature rhinestone embellishments- mine are from our sponsor TotallyDazzled.com– and they are super sparkly and high-quality. I chose these for my projects, but they have a wide variety of slides, buckles, pins, and buttons in different sizes, styles and finishes.
Most of these crafts use very low-cost items and are easy to make- perfect for your hand made and thrifty sensibilities!
I made you a three-minute video showing you how I made each one!
So easy, right?
And you can find the mini pails, gift pouches, craft sand, shells and candles all at the dollar store, so you can keep your wedding on-track and on-budget! Wouldn’t it be fun to have a wedding favor crafting party? You could invite a few of your bridesmaids over to whip up these DIY favors in a jiffy. And so sparkly, too!
Which is your favorite? I’d love to hear from you! Let’s have a vote….. 🙂
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017