Today I have some wedding favor ideas for you- three fun DIY crafts for a home made wedding that is “Totally Dazzled”- that is made glamorous with rhinestone embellishments from TotallyDazzled.com– our sponsor for this post!
All of these wedding favors feature rhinestone embellishments- mine are from our sponsor TotallyDazzled.com– and they are super sparkly and high-quality. I chose these for my projects, but they have a wide variety of slides, buckles, pins, and buttons in different sizes, styles and finishes.
Most of these crafts use very low-cost items and are easy to make- perfect for your hand made and thrifty sensibilities!
I made you a three-minute video showing you how I made each one!
So easy, right?
And you can find the mini pails, gift pouches, craft sand, shells and candles all at the dollar store, so you can keep your wedding on-track and on-budget! Wouldn’t it be fun to have a wedding favor crafting party? You could invite a few of your bridesmaids over to whip up these DIY favors in a jiffy. And so sparkly, too!
Which is your favorite? I’d love to hear from you! Let’s have a vote….. 🙂
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017