I love the end of the calendar year- it’s a great opportunity to look back and see what projects, reviews, and articles resonate with you, my readers. So here are the most-viewed posts that were written in 2012.
Just click the photo to see the full post, if you missed it this year….
I’m pleased too see that the tutorials that I create for you made the list (6 of them!) as well as guest posts (the Perils of Pinterest post as well as the Recycled Neckties Tutorial) made the list.
I should also note that the most-viewed post of all time remains my Portion Control Wine Glass Tutorial. It got over 70,000 views this year alone!
Which was your favorite? I’d love to hear! You may also enjoy the recap of the 5 Most Popular CTD YouTube Videos, as well.
Also, if you want to make sure you don’t miss a single post in 2012, please subscribe to my emails. You’ll get a notice in your in-box when a new post goes live on CTD. You’ll see the title and a brief summary, so you can decide whether or not you want to click over to read the full article. I think it’s best that you can choose, don’t you?
Subscribing is easy- just enter your email address in the FIRST box in the top right-hand column. Start your year off right with all of the CraftTestDummies goodness delivered right to you so you don’t miss a thing!
And if I haven’t told you lately, thank you so much for being here and supporting CraftTestDummies with your comments, clicks on ads, and use of the Amazon affiliate links! Every little bit helps. : )
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018