As a polymer clayer, there are so many things to know and learn- and this is information that I’ve asked myself- what is the best glue for polymer clay? The answer is- well, it depends! What you are gluing to it, is the clay raw or baked, and what is the final piece being used for? Lucky for us, Ginger Davis Allman of TheBlueBottleTree.com has come up with a comprehensive list of adhesives, joins, and solutions!
This is an excellent article and if you enjoy polymer clay, it’s like a mini masterclass!
I also really enjoy Ginger’s writing style and her inquisitive nature- she approaches a question from all angles. Should we make her an honorary CraftTestDummy?
Make sure you click over and read the post and leave her a “thank you” for permission to share this photo and post with you!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018