As a polymer clayer, there are so many things to know and learn- and this is information that I’ve asked myself- what is the best glue for polymer clay? The answer is- well, it depends! What you are gluing to it, is the clay raw or baked, and what is the final piece being used for? Lucky for us, Ginger Davis Allman of TheBlueBottleTree.com has come up with a comprehensive list of adhesives, joins, and solutions!
This is an excellent article and if you enjoy polymer clay, it’s like a mini masterclass!
I also really enjoy Ginger’s writing style and her inquisitive nature- she approaches a question from all angles. Should we make her an honorary CraftTestDummy?
Make sure you click over and read the post and leave her a “thank you” for permission to share this photo and post with you!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018