(((Please note: this item has been given away. Thanks for visiting, and read on, anyway!)))
Well, I’ve got a little Thanksgiving give away for you: a book called “Fantastic Folds: Origami Projects” by Andrew Stoker. It’s chock-full of origami animals, boxes, envelopes, and other goodies.
I was into making little gift boxes for a while, and now I’d like to pass on the crafty love. If you’d like it, just leave me a comment on this post, and on Friday I’ll pick a name and contact the winner via e-mail. I’ll even pay the shipping!
In the meantime, and I have an origami tip to share, from CraftStylish. Instead of using paper for your origami, try woven, fusible backed interfacing. It’s stiffer and holds up well for larger projects, and (oh, happy day!) you can iron it to keep the folds from…um….unfolding! I love the idea of using the crisp white interfacing for the deer that they showed on their site. Sorry, no free instructions for the deer, but you can find free origami patterns at OrigamiUsa.org— lots of terms, diagrams, even places to find a group!
Ok, so leave a comment, and I’ll announce the winner on Friday!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017