(((Please note: this item has been given away. Thanks for visiting, and read on, anyway!)))
Well, I’ve got a little Thanksgiving give away for you: a book called “Fantastic Folds: Origami Projects” by Andrew Stoker. It’s chock-full of origami animals, boxes, envelopes, and other goodies.
I was into making little gift boxes for a while, and now I’d like to pass on the crafty love. If you’d like it, just leave me a comment on this post, and on Friday I’ll pick a name and contact the winner via e-mail. I’ll even pay the shipping!
In the meantime, and I have an origami tip to share, from CraftStylish. Instead of using paper for your origami, try woven, fusible backed interfacing. It’s stiffer and holds up well for larger projects, and (oh, happy day!) you can iron it to keep the folds from…um….unfolding! I love the idea of using the crisp white interfacing for the deer that they showed on their site. Sorry, no free instructions for the deer, but you can find free origami patterns at OrigamiUsa.org— lots of terms, diagrams, even places to find a group!
Ok, so leave a comment, and I’ll announce the winner on Friday!
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017