For a crafter, paint is essential. And I’m always looking at new brands to try! Today we are going to take a look at Testors Acrylic Craft Paint.
Testors Acrylic Craft paint has multiple finishes- matte, metallic, neon, and glitter.
Here’s some information from the website:
- ABOUT ACRYLIC 2 OZ. CRAFT PAINT
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paints are high quality waterbase paints for general craft and decorative painting. They provide great coverage on a variety of surfaces such as wood, metal, fabric, canvas, ceramic, glass, and more! Permanent and non-toxic. Soap and water cleanup while wet.
- 2 oz. squeezable bottle
- Easy pour flip cap
- Water wash up while wet, non-toxic
- Dries to a beautiful and durable permanent finish
- Made in the U.S.A
- 2 oz Acrylic – Matte Finish
- 2 oz Acrylic – Metallic Finish
- 2 oz Acrylic – Glow Paint
- 2 oz Acrylic – Fluorescent Paint
- 2 oz Acrylic – Glitter Burst Paint
- 2 oz Acrylic – Chalkboard Paint
I made you a little video so I can show you the finishes, the colors, and a few painted samples:
Now I did try it on a tin pail (not shown) and it scratched off with a fingernail. But it works like gangbusters with gelli printing!
You can find these on Amazon.com for $15.77 for a set of six- and I’ve seen some of them at my local Michael’s stores, too!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017