For a crafter, paint is essential. And I’m always looking at new brands to try! Today we are going to take a look at Testors Acrylic Craft Paint.
Testors Acrylic Craft paint has multiple finishes- matte, metallic, neon, and glitter.
Here’s some information from the website:
- ABOUT ACRYLIC 2 OZ. CRAFT PAINT
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paints are high quality waterbase paints for general craft and decorative painting. They provide great coverage on a variety of surfaces such as wood, metal, fabric, canvas, ceramic, glass, and more! Permanent and non-toxic. Soap and water cleanup while wet.
- 2 oz. squeezable bottle
- Easy pour flip cap
- Water wash up while wet, non-toxic
- Dries to a beautiful and durable permanent finish
- Made in the U.S.A
- 2 oz Acrylic – Matte Finish
- 2 oz Acrylic – Metallic Finish
- 2 oz Acrylic – Glow Paint
- 2 oz Acrylic – Fluorescent Paint
- 2 oz Acrylic – Glitter Burst Paint
- 2 oz Acrylic – Chalkboard Paint
I made you a little video so I can show you the finishes, the colors, and a few painted samples:
Now I did try it on a tin pail (not shown) and it scratched off with a fingernail. But it works like gangbusters with gelli printing!
You can find these on Amazon.com for $15.77 for a set of six- and I’ve seen some of them at my local Michael’s stores, too!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018