Let’s see what crafting goodies you can get at the Dollar Spot section of Target in March 2017. I’ll show you what I got from the Clearance section, too, and the cards I made. 🙂
Who doesn’t love a good craft bargain?
And if you’d like a closer look at some of those cards….
I had so much fun playing yesterday= and on the cheap, too!
Do you shop sales? Which stores do you like best? Share your tips with our crafty friends below!
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017