Let’s see what crafting goodies you can get at the Dollar Spot section of Target in March 2017. I’ll show you what I got from the Clearance section, too, and the cards I made. 🙂
Who doesn’t love a good craft bargain?
And if you’d like a closer look at some of those cards….
I had so much fun playing yesterday= and on the cheap, too!
Do you shop sales? Which stores do you like best? Share your tips with our crafty friends below!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018