Let’s see what crafting goodies you can get at the Dollar Spot section of Target in March 2017. I’ll show you what I got from the Clearance section, too, and the cards I made. 🙂
Who doesn’t love a good craft bargain?
And if you’d like a closer look at some of those cards….
I had so much fun playing yesterday= and on the cheap, too!
Do you shop sales? Which stores do you like best? Share your tips with our crafty friends below!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017