Need some last-minute bling for Valentine’ Day? These earrings are quick and simple, but super-sparkly! I designed this as a member of the CraftsUnleashed Design Team, so I’ve included the links to ConsumerCrafts.com, where you can get all of your crafting supplies for less.
- 2- 6 MM Siam Red Round Swarovski Crystal Beads
- 2 round 6MM Swarovski Crystal Rondelle Spacers
- 2 4MM Red Siam Bicone Swarovski Crystal Beads
- 20 gauge silver wire
- earring findings of choice- (I used Sterling Silver Fishooks, but you can use posts, clip-ons, whatever)
- 2 jump rings
- 2 AB Swarovski Silver-plated heart charms
- Round nose pliers
- Flush-cut wire cutters
Make a wrapped loop at the end of your wire, using your round nose pliers. Wrap 2 times and cut off excess with your flush-cut wire cutters. Snip off about 5 inches of wire.
String on 1 red bicone, a crystal rondelle spacer, then a large round bead. Make another wrapped loop at the top. Affix the earring finding to the top (where the round bead is) and, using a jump ring, add the heart charm to the bottom. So easy!
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017