Need some last-minute bling for Valentine’ Day? These earrings are quick and simple, but super-sparkly! I designed this as a member of the CraftsUnleashed Design Team, so I’ve included the links to ConsumerCrafts.com, where you can get all of your crafting supplies for less.
- 2- 6 MM Siam Red Round Swarovski Crystal Beads
- 2 round 6MM Swarovski Crystal Rondelle Spacers
- 2 4MM Red Siam Bicone Swarovski Crystal Beads
- 20 gauge silver wire
- earring findings of choice- (I used Sterling Silver Fishooks, but you can use posts, clip-ons, whatever)
- 2 jump rings
- 2 AB Swarovski Silver-plated heart charms
- Round nose pliers
- Flush-cut wire cutters
Make a wrapped loop at the end of your wire, using your round nose pliers. Wrap 2 times and cut off excess with your flush-cut wire cutters. Snip off about 5 inches of wire.
String on 1 red bicone, a crystal rondelle spacer, then a large round bead. Make another wrapped loop at the top. Affix the earring finding to the top (where the round bead is) and, using a jump ring, add the heart charm to the bottom. So easy!
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017