Need some last-minute bling for Valentine’ Day? These earrings are quick and simple, but super-sparkly! I designed this as a member of the CraftsUnleashed Design Team, so I’ve included the links to ConsumerCrafts.com, where you can get all of your crafting supplies for less.
- 2- 6 MM Siam Red Round Swarovski Crystal Beads
- 2 round 6MM Swarovski Crystal Rondelle Spacers
- 2 4MM Red Siam Bicone Swarovski Crystal Beads
- 20 gauge silver wire
- earring findings of choice- (I used Sterling Silver Fishooks, but you can use posts, clip-ons, whatever)
- 2 jump rings
- 2 AB Swarovski Silver-plated heart charms
- Round nose pliers
- Flush-cut wire cutters
Make a wrapped loop at the end of your wire, using your round nose pliers. Wrap 2 times and cut off excess with your flush-cut wire cutters. Snip off about 5 inches of wire.
String on 1 red bicone, a crystal rondelle spacer, then a large round bead. Make another wrapped loop at the top. Affix the earring finding to the top (where the round bead is) and, using a jump ring, add the heart charm to the bottom. So easy!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017