Need some last-minute bling for Valentine’ Day? These earrings are quick and simple, but super-sparkly! I designed this as a member of the CraftsUnleashed Design Team, so I’ve included the links to ConsumerCrafts.com, where you can get all of your crafting supplies for less.
- 2- 6 MM Siam Red Round Swarovski Crystal Beads
- 2 round 6MM Swarovski Crystal Rondelle Spacers
- 2 4MM Red Siam Bicone Swarovski Crystal Beads
- 20 gauge silver wire
- earring findings of choice- (I used Sterling Silver Fishooks, but you can use posts, clip-ons, whatever)
- 2 jump rings
- 2 AB Swarovski Silver-plated heart charms
- Round nose pliers
- Flush-cut wire cutters
Make a wrapped loop at the end of your wire, using your round nose pliers. Wrap 2 times and cut off excess with your flush-cut wire cutters. Snip off about 5 inches of wire.
String on 1 red bicone, a crystal rondelle spacer, then a large round bead. Make another wrapped loop at the top. Affix the earring finding to the top (where the round bead is) and, using a jump ring, add the heart charm to the bottom. So easy!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018