Every now and then you meet a glue that makes you see things in a whole new light. This is the case with Coat N Create or Surface Makeover Glue.
First- a quick disclaimer: I got my samples of this glue last January at CHA 2014. And I’m loving this stuff! But I can’t find it on the Beacon website- it may already be discontinued! But you CAN find it on Amazon (affiliate link) under the Coat N Create name.
So go grab some before it disappears!
Here’s how it’s described:
BEACON-Coat & Create Surface Makeover Glue. Coat & Create makes it easy to give most any surface an exciting makeover. Use it to add glitter; mica; and various other mediums to glass; wood; paper mache; metal; plastic; ceramics and more. Cover the entire surface or add just a few sparkling accents– the possibilities are endless and the transformation is extraordinary! This package contains one 2 fl.oz. bottle of Coat & Create Surface Makeover Glue. Non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Made in USA.
This product is very similar to The Best Glue Ever in that it’s distinguishing feature is that it DRIES STICKY. Really sticky. So you can press all kinds of things into the “dried” sticky surface and it will stick like gangbusters!
I made you a little video!
Last year I created these toasting glasses using this product- and they’ve been through the dishwasher a half a dozen times (gentle cycle) and the glitter stays on!
And I have BRAND NEW project for you tomorrow. Wanna see a sneak peek?
OK… of to finish this little guy up. What do you think of this kind of “stay sticky” glue? Would you use it?
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018