I was buying some supplies on Etsy.com, and ran across this tidbit I HAD to share. I was buying game pieces from ImagineArt7.etsy.com, and I saw this link at the bottom. Apparently, she is the mom of two kids with Autism, and has opened an Etsy shop called BiggerDreams selling items made by young adults (18-22) with Autism.
There are hairpins, lightswitch covers, barrettes and a couple of pendants up for sale for now. The money from the site goes back to the young folks who made them.
I just think that’s fabulous.
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017