I was buying some supplies on Etsy.com, and ran across this tidbit I HAD to share. I was buying game pieces from ImagineArt7.etsy.com, and I saw this link at the bottom. Apparently, she is the mom of two kids with Autism, and has opened an Etsy shop called BiggerDreams selling items made by young adults (18-22) with Autism.
There are hairpins, lightswitch covers, barrettes and a couple of pendants up for sale for now. The money from the site goes back to the young folks who made them.
I just think that’s fabulous.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018