I was buying some supplies on Etsy.com, and ran across this tidbit I HAD to share. I was buying game pieces from ImagineArt7.etsy.com, and I saw this link at the bottom. Apparently, she is the mom of two kids with Autism, and has opened an Etsy shop called BiggerDreams selling items made by young adults (18-22) with Autism.
There are hairpins, lightswitch covers, barrettes and a couple of pendants up for sale for now. The money from the site goes back to the young folks who made them.
I just think that’s fabulous.
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017