It’s a day later then we usually do, but we have a giveaway for you this week! This one is courtesy of Elmer’s, a company we know and love for making great craft and school supplies! They have a great selection of products for sale at Walmart, so they are offering one lucky CraftTesDummies reader to win a $100 gift card! Of course you can use it on Elmer’s brands, craft supplies…or whatever you might need for your holiday season.
Here’s how we are doing this giveaway. Below, I have a round-up of the Elmer’s and X-Acto product reviews we have done here on CTD, as well as some craft projects featuring those brands. (Click on the blue INLINKZ icon if your browser does not automatically allow it to pop up.)
All you have to do is take a look at the posts and then leave us a comment with your THREE FAVORITES.
(Note: if you leave a generic comment like “Thanks for the giveaway, I’d love to win” your entry will not be valid. Winner is chosen at random via widget, but if you don’t follow the rules you don’t get the prize.)
One last bit:
- You don’t need to leave your email in your comment, my blog captures that.
- Winner will be notified via email and will have 7 days to respond.
- Prize will be administered by Elmer’s and CTD bears no responsibility for delivery of prize nor the cash equivalent.
- Winner will be chosen at random, verified for compliance to rules, and announced 12/22/12.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018