You know those folks that as soon as you meet them, you know that you are destined to be great friends? Yah, that’s me and Vicki. We met about a year and a half ago under less-than-favorable circumstances- but we connected. Two crafty gals that really like each others’ work.
We get each other, sometimes when no one else does.
We bounce ideas off of each other.
We cheer each other on.
We have the same wide silly streak.
And we make great roomies at CHA!!
So here’s what you need to know about Vicki- she’s ridiculously creative, and she can crank. Stuff. Out. And she has such a wealth of knowledge about so many different kinds of crafts- jewelry, floral design, kid’s crafts, home decor- you name it, she can probably do it.
On top of crazy mad skills, she’s also a great teacher and work-shopper. (And she does a wicked job on camera, too.) And her blog really reflects her, her spirit, and her spunk. I guarantee that if you read Vicki’s blog you’ll find something there you’ll like and feel like you’ve met a new crafty best friend.
I know I have. : )
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018