Besides that, her site is AWESOME. She features great projects- and beyond that, she doesn’t just repost someone else’s projects- she shows you a great pic and then gives you the link so that you can visit THEIR blog and make friends. Now isn’t that nice??
Oh…and lest you believe that she’s not crafty enough to do her own projects…WRONG! She comes up with her own great crafts, too! I really love this one she posted on decorating a kid’s chair. A-dorable!
The other reason I love Mod Podge Rocks! is because you can find a ga-jillion ways to upcycle and recycle your old artwork, furniture, and pets (OK, not your pets) with a little paper and Mod Podge- which makes it a perfect site to share during my “GO GREEN” month!
Hey! You can share YOUR upcycled/recycled creations this month- using Mod Podge (or not) in my GO GREEN linky party– I hope you will! And I bet I can throw a bottle of Mod Podge to throw in the giveaway too….!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018