Besides that, her site is AWESOME. She features great projects- and beyond that, she doesn’t just repost someone else’s projects- she shows you a great pic and then gives you the link so that you can visit THEIR blog and make friends. Now isn’t that nice??
Oh…and lest you believe that she’s not crafty enough to do her own projects…WRONG! She comes up with her own great crafts, too! I really love this one she posted on decorating a kid’s chair. A-dorable!
The other reason I love Mod Podge Rocks! is because you can find a ga-jillion ways to upcycle and recycle your old artwork, furniture, and pets (OK, not your pets) with a little paper and Mod Podge- which makes it a perfect site to share during my “GO GREEN” month!
Hey! You can share YOUR upcycled/recycled creations this month- using Mod Podge (or not) in my GO GREEN linky party– I hope you will! And I bet I can throw a bottle of Mod Podge to throw in the giveaway too….!
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017