Besides that, her site is AWESOME. She features great projects- and beyond that, she doesn’t just repost someone else’s projects- she shows you a great pic and then gives you the link so that you can visit THEIR blog and make friends. Now isn’t that nice??
Oh…and lest you believe that she’s not crafty enough to do her own projects…WRONG! She comes up with her own great crafts, too! I really love this one she posted on decorating a kid’s chair. A-dorable!
The other reason I love Mod Podge Rocks! is because you can find a ga-jillion ways to upcycle and recycle your old artwork, furniture, and pets (OK, not your pets) with a little paper and Mod Podge- which makes it a perfect site to share during my “GO GREEN” month!
Hey! You can share YOUR upcycled/recycled creations this month- using Mod Podge (or not) in my GO GREEN linky party– I hope you will! And I bet I can throw a bottle of Mod Podge to throw in the giveaway too….!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017