Besides that, her site is AWESOME. She features great projects- and beyond that, she doesn’t just repost someone else’s projects- she shows you a great pic and then gives you the link so that you can visit THEIR blog and make friends. Now isn’t that nice??
Oh…and lest you believe that she’s not crafty enough to do her own projects…WRONG! She comes up with her own great crafts, too! I really love this one she posted on decorating a kid’s chair. A-dorable!
The other reason I love Mod Podge Rocks! is because you can find a ga-jillion ways to upcycle and recycle your old artwork, furniture, and pets (OK, not your pets) with a little paper and Mod Podge- which makes it a perfect site to share during my “GO GREEN” month!
Hey! You can share YOUR upcycled/recycled creations this month- using Mod Podge (or not) in my GO GREEN linky party– I hope you will! And I bet I can throw a bottle of Mod Podge to throw in the giveaway too….!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017