If you have a product to sell in the crafting universe it’s a good bet that you’ll want to have a booth at the Craft and Hobby Association (otherwise known as the “CHA Summer”) trade show. But in order to drum up even more excitement about your product you might want to do some make and takes so that the show attendees can see just how your product works. I thought I’d share some of the make and takes I found at the show. Above is the fabulous T-shirt make and take at the Westcott booth featuring a design by Debra Quartermain. (You can read the full post and see the video demo of you click the link.) I love poinsettias! My favorite flower next to roses. Isn’t this card from Tsukineko gorgeous?
I love this pair of earrings from Beadalon using the newest Katydid components from Katie Hacker.
Gift tags designed by Cheryl Boglioli at the Helmar USA booth. This fun make and take is from the iLoveToCreate booth featuring the Screen It! And finally, also from iLoveToCreate this fun little bag was a popular make and take with Crafty Chica. Wanna see it in action?
Take a look! COMING SOON!! If you want to see videos of the CHA make and takes be sure to visit the Craft Test Dummies YouTube Channel.
- Pat Catan’s Craft Stores Acquired by Michael’s - February 2, 2016
- Vicki’s CHA Trend Sightings - January 20, 2016
- Vicki’s Favorite Picks from the CHA Top 20 Products - January 10, 2016
- CHA Show 2015: Behind the Scenes with Vicki - January 30, 2015
- CHA Show 2015 – New Jewelry Products to Watch For - January 19, 2015
- CHA Show 2015: Yarnia - January 15, 2015
- Trend Report for 2014-2015 – Home Decor - November 26, 2014
- Review: Stencib Self Adhesive Stencils - May 27, 2014
- Review: Clover Bead Loom Kit - April 29, 2014
- Review: Clover Beading Loom - March 18, 2014