If you’ve been following along on Facebook or Instagram, you know that this week I’ve been cleaning and re-organizing my studio. It’s amazing to me that about every six months I have to clean up and reorganize. I think that this is for two reasons: 1), I am doing so many reviews and projects each week that I don’t ever really clean up completely, resulting in piles of scraps; and 2) I am going through so many new products that I’m constantly changing what I use regularly.
Plus, I like new stuff- so I go shopping too!
As you can imagine, I end up with quite a mess.
Um, yeah. You can see a mix of tools, buckets of paper scraps and ephemera, and piles of catalogs and stamps everywhere. Plus I noticed that my cleaning supplies were taking up prime real-estate on top of my organizer (shown in the top of the photo.)
So I did some re-organizing and put my card blanks in that organizer and finally used my Clip-It-Up to hang up some of those embellishments. After 3 hours, I got it looking more like this:
(Sorry about the fuzzy Instagram- it’s what I used at the time.)
Now I have a little more table space and I’m making better use of my “Prime Real Estate”- that space immediately around my work station where I need to keep the most important items on hand!
Of course, as I was cleaning up, I decided I had to part with some tools and STUFF. So I’m having a giveaway! I’m going to part with this fun little gizmo: the FreeStyle Mouse cutting tool from Purple Cows. It has 12 different blades for paper and it’s really easy to change them without ever touching a sharp edge. You can read my review for more info.
And I’ve also got 2 more large manila envies filled with ephemera, too!
Won’t you enter?? It’s easy. Just leave me a comment answering this question:
What craft tool or item did you love years ago that you don’t use or like anymore?
I’ll pick THREE WINNERS next Saturday and notify winners via email. International friends are welcome to enter this one, too! One winner gets the Freestyle Mouse, and two others will get the ephemera packs.
Fine print: Value of prizes is worth less than $25USD, is not responsible once item has shipped, and any taxes/tariffs on international shipping is the responsibility of the recipient.
Ok, crafty friends- GO! Have a crafty weekend!
UPDATE: CONGRATS TO TESSA, CANDACE, AND PENNY! THEY HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL. THANKS FOR ALL THE ENTRIES!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018