Stencils are still a major trend in crafting- after all, it’s how those of use with
horrible less-than-stellar drawing skills can add that hand-drawn look to a project. And lucky for us, the designs offered continue to evolve and become more sophisticated and trendy!
Today I’m sharing some stencils that REALLY caught my eye at CHA 2014- the Stencil1 line designed by Ed Roth for Plaid Crafts. It’s sophisticated, on-trend and even a bit edgy. Take a look at this video I made for you.
Stay tuned- I have a post coming up later this week on using stencils in a multitude of ways!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017