I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- a solvent-based stamp pad is a must-have for any crafters’ tool box. It will do what most stamp pads won’t- become permanent on non-porous surfaces. Today we’ll take a look at Staz-On, their new midi size stamp pads, the new colors, and even some tips for stamping and reinking!
StazOn inkpads are the industry leader in multi-surface stamping; StazOn’s highly versatile inks adhere to most acetate, acrylic, metal, leather, shrink plastic, cellophane, plastic and glass. StazOn inks also work great on paper! Use for a wide range of mixed media projects, card making, memory albums, home and office décor and an endless creative universe of other projects.
- Dense and durable woven pads provide for even ink registration of stamps and capture even finely-detailed stamp images
- These pads feature a substantially raised inkpad surface to accommodate even the largest stamps without interference from the inkpad case
- Comes with Tsukineko’s legendary quality materials and attention to uniformity of color from production lot to production lot
- Pads are well-inked for the greatest longevity
- Use with Brushstix and other IMAGINE Crafts tools to create backgrounds and paper edging effects
- Blend two or more StazOn Inker colors on an acrylic block or craft mat for direct-to-project applications and special effects
- Available in full-size inkpads, midi-size inkpads, inkers and wide-mouth bottles in a wide range of colors. Not all colors are available in all product forms
- StazOn colors can be layered without bleeding using GlazOn layer protectant
- No unpleasant or harsh odor
- Clean up is easy with StazOn All-Purpose Cleaner
- Archival and acid free
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236
- StazOn is offered in its original translucent finish, in StazOn Opaque for a more opaque finish and as StazOn Metallic for a metallic finish
- StazOn Opaque and Metallic inks offer the same great versatility on non-porous surfaces as original StazOn
- StazOn Metallic Inks are not recommended for use on paper
- StazOn Opaque inks are available as kits, inkers and wide-mouth bottles. StazOn Metallic inks are available as kits and inkers. StazOn Opaque and Metallic kits contain an un-inked pad and an inker bottle
I’ve made you a video with a TON of information- it’s about 9:30- so grab a cuppa and settle in.
Here are those swatches again.
Now…just to recap!
- NOT for KIDS- it’s a solvent and has some fumes
- It has a bit of an odor, but not offensive; use with ventilation
- Great for layering with water-based media
- NOT for use with Copics or other alcohol-based markers. (Use Memento pads!)
- One of my “must have” stamp pads for every crafter
- Get the StazOn All-Purpose Stamp Cleaner with Spray Top,
for sparkling acrylic blocks and stamps!
Here are some affiliate links if you’d like to get a good price AND support your favorite craft-product review blog! ;D
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018