Last week I posted showing you how to make watercolor paints using your Perfect Pearls to add shimmer. I was so smitten with the technique, I decided to put the camera on and show you how I made a pair in under five minutes!
OK… it was actually 22 minutes in “real time.” But in this video I give you some tips, tricks, and links to other technique videos so you can do this yourself!
In case you missed it, here are some of those posts/videos that might be helpful to you:
Here are the cards I made using those homemade watercolors from last week. 🙂
These are such fun to make- I’d love to hear from you and see if you tried any of these techniques!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017