Last week I posted showing you how to make watercolor paints using your Perfect Pearls to add shimmer. I was so smitten with the technique, I decided to put the camera on and show you how I made a pair in under five minutes!
OK… it was actually 22 minutes in “real time.” But in this video I give you some tips, tricks, and links to other technique videos so you can do this yourself!
In case you missed it, here are some of those posts/videos that might be helpful to you:
Here are the cards I made using those homemade watercolors from last week. 🙂
These are such fun to make- I’d love to hear from you and see if you tried any of these techniques!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018