This is the time of year when gift-giving for some folks- but photo gifts can be an easy fix! (Frankly, I don’t know what parent, aunt/uncle, grand parent or even god-parent wouldn’t like a photo of the kids, relatives or furbabies!) Usually printing-to-canvas is done online with a company you might not know. But now, your local Staples Easy Canvas printing service can do it for you!
To get started, I uploaded a .jpg (photo) file onto my USB device. (Seriously, that’s the hardest part.) Then I took my USB to my local Staples.
There right inside the store, is your full-service printing shop! I gave the clerk my USB and she downloaded my image.
Since Easy Canvas is a “wrapped” canvas- meaning the image covers the sides- it was important to center the photo just where I wanted it. The clerk made all the adjustment- I just had to give my feedback. In less than 10 minutes we had created a “proof” – a printed copy that would show me how my Easy Canvas would print out.
Once it was approved, it had to be sent to a central location for printing. I got a call in 3 days that my print was back and ready to go!
I check it out and hurriedly rushed back home- I was NOT careful about re-wrapping it in the bubble wrap it came in. Sadly, it sustained some damage; a bit of the printing wore away.
I take full responsibility for this– it was perfect when I left the store. And then I schlepped it home and let my 7-year old carry the box. But I wanted to share this with you so you don’t do what I did!!
But the rest of it looks perfect. I want to show you how the image wraps along the side:
Here’s an interesting difference I’ve found- Easy Canvas is not stretched on wood bars- it’s actually on a cardboard frame! This makes Easy Canvas super-light (no additional wall anchors necessary, just a plain nail will do) AND it’s a lot lighter if you’d care to ship it to someone.
But as always, the real test is how well will it look at home? I put it up in our hallway and I think it looks lovely.
The colors are vibrant, the printing perfect- no pixellation here, folks- and a reasonable price point ($29.99 for an 11X14, which is what I got) and a SUPER-quick turnaround.
So.. now for the fun! How would YOU like to win an Easy Canvas print of your own, AND an enlargement? Sure you do!
- Use the RaffleCopter Widget below. Click the blue link if it does not automatically pop up on your browser.
- Leaving a comment is mandatory. Please answer the question in order to be entered.
- Gain extra entries by following on Facebook and Twitter- there’s even and once-per-day entry option!
- Read the fine print in the terms and conditions. The prize is actually a gift certificate that MUST BE REDEEMED IN A STORE.
Alrighty, then- GO!
Disclosure: Staples provided me a gift certificate so I could try EasyCanvas. They are sponsoring this giveaway, but my opinions are honest and my own.
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017