Every now and then, I need a mojo boost. And for me, that sometimes means a new product or kit or tools to spark my creativity. My friend Linda has been a big-time fan of the Catherine Pooler Stamp of Approval card kit, so I decided to give a kit a go!
Just so you know, I paid for this kit with my own funds and I have no connection to the company. Just sharing my thoughts and all opinions are my own!
It’s so much easier to SHOW you, so here is the 8 minute video with the unboxing and my card samples:
So here are my take-aways from the Catherine Pooler Stamp of Approval Card Kit:
- It’s a BIG kit- so much in one box
- It’s also pricey- over $100USD with shipping and handling
- It’s a quarterly kit, and it’s NOT a subscription- you have to sign up each time
- They don’t show you everything in the kit before it’s shipped out. You can see “sneak peeks” before, but part of the box is the element of surprise.
- Not everyone likes that kind of surprise, and you may not like everything you get. There is an element of a gamble.
- There are only dies and stamps- no “consumables” like paper or stamp pads.
So for me, this was probably a one-time purchase. I like to know what I’m getting in advance, and the price tag is a little hefty for me. I’m probably going to stick with my Simon Says Stamp Kits for now. You can see some of those here, if you are interested!
How about you? Do you like kits? Do you like “surprises”- aka, buying product sight unseen? I’d love to hear from YOU!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018