I’m gearing up for my favorite green holiday, St. Patrick’s Day. Since my birthday is only 3 days later, it’s been something of an extended holiday for me. (BTW, Earth Day comes in second as my favorite green holiday. Sorry.)
Anyhoo, I always celebrate with cards for the family, dressing up the kids, sometimes even hitting the parade if the weather isn’t too crappy. I decided to try that new metal-leafing technique and make a batch o’ goodies.
I ended up making enough of the shamrock pieces for an army. (I get carried away, you know!) Some are pins, some are just flats to be glued onto cards, made into magnets, whatever. And look at those luscious cabs!!! Yum, yum, yum!
If you’d like to purchase one, just leave me a comment and I’ll get back to you. And maybe they’ll even make it to Etsy. We’ll see!
OH! And a PS… this is my first batch using Fimo Deco Gel instead of TLS…. product review forthcoming!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018