This is one of those little fun crafts you can do with the kiddos to get into the Halloween Spirit! Or… if you are bug nerds like we are at my house, you make them just because you LOVE spiders and what they do for the environment! Either way, you can paint and glue these up in no time. And if you like, get creative and make some monsters, too!
(Affiliate links follow, if you need to go shopping. It will add no cost to you and it helps support my time and craft habit.)
- Tonge Depressors/large craft sticks
- mini loom band or hair elastic
- Acrylic paint (black) and a brush. I love Folk Art Brand!
- 2 Pompoms- one large and one medium
- black chenille stem & old scissors to cut it
- mini googly eyes or little pieces of felt. (think red to make a black widow!)
The full instructions are here in this quick video!
SO cute and fun! Happy Crafting!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
I love yr spider book marker. He is so cute. Last year at World Market at Thanksgiving time I got a monster head, a soft rubber ring so I may try to make that into a bookmark.
Kathy Ferguson says
Very cute craft to do with small school age children. Thanks for sharing your idea.
Susan G says
Very clever idea. Most kids would love these. Thanks.