Last week I was at the Craft and Hobby Association Megashow, commonly called CHA. Now that we are home and unpacking, expect to see a LOT of posts from the show- mostly videos and demos that were LIVE on the show floor and/or recorded on Periscope.
Since I uploaded this THREE DAYS AGO, this 2-minute video has over FIVE THOUSAND VIEWS!!! So far it’s the “winner” video of CHA 2016. Take a look at the new tools from Spellbinders and tell us what you think!!
Please leave us your comments and thoughts below- we love hearing from YOU! You can also check out many videos already uploaded on our YouTube Channel and check out our CHA 2016 playlist.
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018