Last week I was at the Craft and Hobby Association Megashow, commonly called CHA. Now that we are home and unpacking, expect to see a LOT of posts from the show- mostly videos and demos that were LIVE on the show floor and/or recorded on Periscope.
Since I uploaded this THREE DAYS AGO, this 2-minute video has over FIVE THOUSAND VIEWS!!! So far it’s the “winner” video of CHA 2016. Take a look at the new tools from Spellbinders and tell us what you think!!
Please leave us your comments and thoughts below- we love hearing from YOU! You can also check out many videos already uploaded on our YouTube Channel and check out our CHA 2016 playlist.
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017