I am a fan of Spellbinders Paper Arts and a GI-NORMOUS fan of kids and teens getting involved with crafting! So it’s a really big deal that Spellbinders has been chosen from a group of CHA members to be part of the Gift Lounge at the Teen Choice Awards this weekend!
I’m so happy for Spellbinders (and all of us crafters out there) that a CRAFT COMPANY is part of the Gift Lounge. I don’t know if the crafts are ready-made or if it’s a kit. Here’s a photo they’ve released to us!
Now, Spellbinders is letting us here on CraftTestDummies in on the fun, too- apparently we are getting some of the crafting kits to give away! I haven’t received them yet, but I’m guessing it’s like the ones shown in the above photo.
(Just an aside- I do love those bezels that are a part of the Susan Lenart Kazmer line for Spellbinders- stay tuned for a more thorough review on those, too!)
One of the ways Spellbinders is also celebrating is with a Twitter party where you can win goodies and chat up the insiders. Now wouldn’t that be fun?? I’ll be there too, just to chime in and see what’s up!
Here are the deets:
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018